Folder Size Tree displays all drives/folders/files size in a tree view, in order to let you to manually clean disk space conveniently.
You can do some common operations for the checked items in batch mode, such as Delete, Copy and Move. Also, it has a few special operations (e.g. Get Item Full Path) for the selected resource.
Actually, it is a UNIX-like "du" command, you can think it as a Windows GUI "du" program.
1. Display Drives / Folders / Files Size in Tree View
2. Operate Checked Items in Batch Mode
3. Sort Files/Folders by Size in Descending Order
4. Smart Size Unit
5. Smart Size Decimal
6. Provide Common File/Folder Commands
7. Supports to Copy Full Path
8. Supports to Customize Software UI
9. 32 & 64-bit Applications in ONE Copy